Monday, March 27, 2006

K's Choice - Virgin State of Mind

«There's a chair in my head on which I used to sit
Took a pencil and I wrote the following on it:

Now there's a key where my wonderful mouth used to be
Dig it up, throw it at me
Dig it up, throw it at me

Where can I run to, where can I hide
Who will I turn to?
Now I'm in a virgin state of mind

Got a knife to disengage the voids that I can't bear
To cut out words I've got written on my chair
Like do you think I'm sexy?
Do you think I really care?...

Can I burn the mazes I grow
Can I? I don't think so?

Where can I run to, where can I hide?
Who will I turn to?
Now I'm in a virgin state of mind... »

2 Comments:

Blogger Seamoon said...

Gosto muito...
bjs

2:40 AM  
Blogger fiona bacana said...

já os vi 3 vezes ao vivo...e sempre mto bom. Pena é a sarah bettens entender ter 1 carreira a solo (o último album dela, "scream", é mesmo mto básico, com a excepção de 2/3 músicas)...enfim. esperemos q seja só 1 caminho q ela sinta q tem de percorrer, para voltar à estrada principal dos k's choice.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home